You will receive two calls from our office prior to your surgery.
Our clinical staff will contact you to review:
- your current health status
- past surgeries
- prescription/non-prescription meds you are currently taking
- pre-operative instructions, including what to bring/not bring the day of your surgery
- confirmation that someone will be available to drive you home after your surgery
- confirmation that a responsible adult will be with you for at least 24 hours after you return home from your surgery
- identify any special needs you may have
Our business office will also call to:
- verify your name, address, date of birth, etc.
- review your insurance information
- review your deductible/co-pay options
We are always available to answer your questions or find the answers for you, and we encourage you to tell us if there is anything you do not understand or if you would like us to explain something in more detail.
The Day before Your Surgery
Please bathe or shower the night before or the morning of surgery to minimize the risk of infection. You should also brush your teeth, but do not swallow any water.
Please refrain from smoking after midnight the night before surgery.